Order Entry/Customer Service
This full-time position will primarily include Order Entry, Job creation, Invoicing and general Customer Service. You will be responsible for receiving, reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders into our database in a timely manner, working closely with our engineers and other relevant staff to ensure timely accuracy of purchase orders and lead times. The individual working in the Order Entry/Customer Service role will work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- proficiency in use of computers and software, including Outlook email
- detail-oriented and quality work ethic
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- prior experience entering customer purchase orders
- professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a full benefits package after 90 days that includes health and dental insurance, 401k, vacation and holiday pay. Bonuses are reviewed and paid quarterly based upon production success.
At Sharon-Cutwell we demand Humility, Integrity, Mutual Respect, a Positive Attitude and a Strong-Work Ethic. If you fit this profile we would love to talk to you!